Our company provides manufacturing, assembling, delivering and importing, realization and selling of ecological mobile-houses. We are also selling, renting and providing kindergartens.
Our mobile houses are in low-energy or passive standard and they are designed for year-round operation and operation with low spaces demands and low energy inputs.
Photos from the factory
We were joining a 10-days prestige international course of passive house designing where we will gain the Europe-wide certificate called „Certified European Passive House Designer“. „Certified European Passive House Designer“
> read more
- Mobile house is able to be delivered as “ready to move in” or it can be assembled and realized in situ
- Mobile house is situated on drilling piles (e.g. krinner), it is not necessary to do overburdening of soil and the house is able to move to another localization in any time
- The bearing structure of the house is made from dried wooden kvh profiles with dimension reflecting specific static demands
- The floor and the ceiling are also wooden with the similar kind of structure as the walls
- Wall composition and materials are certified and it is possible to arrange them by specific demands due to requiring energy standard of object
- Horizontal and vertical construction are complying all demands on fire resistance what we already proved in certified fire testing
- Necessary is connecting to electricity, eventually water supplying (it is possible to have an own water storage)
- The source of heating energy can be electric power, gas, or eventually as a supplementary source the solar energy or heat pump
- Sewerage is solved by connection on public sewerage system or installation of own home sewage disposal plant with storage tank for reutilization of cleaned water for toilet flushing, flower watering, etc.
- Windows are made from wooden profiles with insulating glazing due to energy standard demands
- Façade cladding is various according to localization and investors requirements or due to mobile house function
- The basic cladding materials are staining floorboards from various wood kinds and cetris boards